Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you to our treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
5. Installed sneeze guards at all reception areas.
6. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
7. Introduce an oral pre-rinse required by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
8. Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
9. Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning and end of work period.
10. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
11. Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
12. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
13. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
14. Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
15. Enhanced regular and nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
16. Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
17. Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Caroline Cesar, Dr. Chris Louie and staff